Sweet Banana Protein Pancakes RecipeTry this mouth-watering, satiating, gluten-free banana protein pancakes recipes that’s loaded with essential nutrients!
· 1 1/2 scoops of vanilla or chocolate Eighty:20 protein powder
· 2 large eggs
· 1 large banana (very ripe)
· 1/4 teaspoon of baking powder
· 1/4 teaspoon of salt
· 1/8 teaspoon of cinnamon
1. Separate the eggs into whites and yolks.
2. Beat the egg whites in a bowl on high speed for two minutes, until they form peaks that barely hold their shape.
3. In a separate bowl, beat the egg yolks and remaining ingredients until smooth.
4. Slowly add the egg white mixture to the banana mixture, a little bit at a time, until well combined.
5. Heat a skillet over low heat.
6. Scoop 1/4-1/2 cup of the batter onto your skillet, and cook it about 1-2 minutes on each side.
7. Top protein pancakes with plain nonfat Greek yogurt and banana slices if you’d like and enjoy!
Servings: about 2